aaron rally gt

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Colin,

I have just Googled the caravan in question, and have seen the advert. It seems to me that alot of the adverts are addressing Aaron which makes me think he could be an advertiser. The caravan appears to be a Touran, never heard of it myself, but looks foreign, probably along the lines of a Hobby or something. Maybe somebody else can help!

Wendy

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin. I believe Wendy is right, Aaron is a name used to make sure this chap's ads are first in the directory. The 'van in question looks very similar in constuction and graphics to the Belgian Chateau 'vans of the early '80s. These 'vans were well specced for their time and were built on galvanised chassis. They were relatively light for their size, and well balanced. The downside is that they tended to leak as they got older, and no offence, but this one doesn't look like it's been cherished of late. If you decide to give it a look check every inch (the ceiling boards especially) for damp and check the floor thoroughly for rot. On the plus side, if it turns out to be OK, these 'vans came up beautifully with standard car polish.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Colin,

I have just Googled the caravan in question, and have seen the advert. It seems to me that alot of the adverts are addressing Aaron which makes me think he could be an advertiser. The caravan appears to be a Touran, never heard of it myself, but looks foreign, probably along the lines of a Hobby or something. Maybe somebody else can help!

Wendy
I don't think Touran is the make of the 'van. This looks like a typo error, should be Touring.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Like Wendy, I googled Aaron caravans, and came up with adverts for three for sale, and two wanteds.Must admit I'd never heard of them, and I've been caravanning over 40years!

May 3, 2006
Visit site
Yeah, I've only just back to looking at this site - so thanks everyone - I'd kinda come to the same conclusion when I went back to the site and looked closely.
I've phoned the vendor, but the information they gave me wasn't too clear about the van, and got the feeling that even they didn't know too much about it. (sort of put me off)

All I'm after is something that's a 4/5 berth, and within my budget (which sadly isn't much at the mo.) I have a Volvo 940 2.3 to tow with, which gives me a fair number of vans I can tow.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts