Abbey GTS Vogue 2005 window blinds

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I noted when I was away in the van this week that when the concertina blinds on the two side windows are closed and the morning sun is shining on the blind I can see pin-prick holes along the fold of the blind. Has anyone else come across this problem - the van is due to have its first service in June and I am going to raise the matter with the dealer.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, we have the same problem with the blinds on our 2004 dealer special based on the Vogue. We get pin pricks of light along the folds in the blind, don't understand why Abbey didn't stay with a flat rooler blind as at the front window, perhaps the paper concertina type are cheaper to buy and install, certainly not as effective. This was one reason why we are changing to Bailey for next van.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Gidders, good to learn you will get your blinds replaced under warranty, another small problem we have is with door handles we have the type with wood in the middle and metal ends, over half of ours have broken, I have ended up gluing the wood to the metal ends,the more basic Aventura has all metal handles, I wonder whether Abbey sometimes feel the Vogues have to have different handles to justify the extra price, we should get our new Bailey at the weekend,so will see if we have more luck with that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts