Acrylic Windows

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Robert,

It depends on how deep the scratches are.

First of all try T Cut or equivilent using small circles all over the affected part. If that gets rid of the scratches all well and good but you could end up with a pattern of circles (nothing to worry about)on the window. If that is so then use ordinary car polish. It's T Cuts less abrasive cousin. Do the same small circles all over the window and you will be left with a gleaming scratch free finish.

You could of course start with the car polish if the scratches aren't that deep.

A word of warning. Don't tell the other half what you are doing because the finish will be soooooo. good that she will want ALL the other windows doing as well.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Robert,

Fenwicks do a product called windoewize,this is a small tube of paste which is excellent.I have been using this for 16 months now on my Sitze windows and it cleans them up great.

While on holiday in France I found it in the van and the child was getting rater annoying so I decided to clean the windowws for a bit of peace and quite. Washed off the window with soap and water and let it dry, then set to with the windowize and the result was as good as ever even though it was about 80o F. A great result even though I had to have a beer afterwards. I would recommend it.

Rob

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
Hi Robert,

Fenwicks do a product called windoewize,this is a small tube of paste which is excellent.I have been using this for 16 months now on my Sitze windows and it cleans them up great.

While on holiday in France I found it in the van and the child was getting rater annoying so I decided to clean the windowws for a bit of peace and quite. Washed off the window with soap and water and let it dry, then set to with the windowize and the result was as good as ever even though it was about 80o F. A great result even though I had to have a beer afterwards. I would recommend it.

Rob
hi see www.fenwicks.info for all cleaning products for the van

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts