Mar 21, 2007
Visit site
We are thinking of taking an Autumn break (late September/early October) of about 2 weeks in Spain and wondered if it is worth our while buying an ACSI card. One site we have used in the past is Torre del Sol at Cambrils near Tarragona. The card seems to cost £6,95 plus postage. Does anyone know how many Euros per night ie 10, 12 or 14 it will be for 2 adults/caravan/electricity using the card? What is the saving per night? Will the pool and other facilities be open at that time of year?

Thanks in anticipation of your replies.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Peter

No sorry but it is only the sites that are on my link. If you look at your link you will find that the site you referred to has no CC(in blue) at the right hand side of their entry. Some other sites in that area do have the CC. There are also other off peak schemes such as touring cheques and Camping cheques that might be worth checking out as well. All of these schemes are very worthwhile off season but you need to be careful that the facilities you require(e.g. swimming pools) are open when you are going. I will have a look now at Touring cheques and Camping Cheques and see if your site in it either of their books.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Peter think your site is available with camping cheques.

http://www.campingcheque.co.uk/en/ Then look for the map, click on Spain and you will get the sites that are available. Hover over the sites and you should get your site. Camping cheques are great value but again check what facilities will be open on your chosen dates. Cheques last for 2 years.

Mar 21, 2007
Visit site
Valerie

Thanks again for your help and advice. Both schemes look very good. I will contact the site first to find out which facilities are still "open" at the end of September and October and will then order the cheques.

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Valerie

Thanks again for your help and advice. Both schemes look very good. I will contact the site first to find out which facilities are still "open" at the end of September and October and will then order the cheques.
See you down there Peter - will be there from Sept 12th to Oct 1st. Silver Landrover FL2, roof box & Bailey Pageant Imperial. Pop in for a beer sometime.

Mar 21, 2007
Visit site
See you down there Peter - will be there from Sept 12th to Oct 1st. Silver Landrover FL2, roof box & Bailey Pageant Imperial. Pop in for a beer sometime.
Grimbo,

Many thanks for the invite - may well take you up on it. We have a Picasso C4 and Caravelair van on French plates, though may not arrive until the back end of your stay.

TRENDING THREADS