Adria Altea 502DK

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
We are looking to buy our first caravan and with 2 small children want bunk beds. Have seen a deal with Albion Caravans in Bradford for 2004 Adria Altea 5 berth with fixed bunks with all accessories needed for £5,500. Does this sound like a good deal? Is it a good caravan for first timers?

Thanks

Corinne

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Corinne

We have just bought a 2009 Adria Altea 542DT and we absolutely love ours. It sounds like a really good deal to me, and at that price with all the accessories it won't be around for very long as the second hand caravan market is booming. The Adria Caravans are very lightweight, and buying secondhand is best when you are just starting out. The only reason we bought ours brand new is because my parents helped us out. They have had their caravan for a few years and wanted our kids to enjoy it whilst they are still young. I have 3 children and our Adria is the triple bunk layout, so with 2 children yours will be perfect.

It is a brilliant way of life for the kids, and you will never look back as I am sure everyone on here will agree.

I would definitely seriously consider it, the bunk beds in the Adria's are also alot wider than the UK manufacturers.

Sam

Feb 25, 2007
Visit site
I have had a few Adria caravans the last one being a 2007 502Dk great lay out and very spacious you wont go wrong with that one but remember if you are paying cash try and get some thing off the window price although it does seem like a good deal if you are getting all the accessories to go with it. Go for it and enjoy.

Daniel

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi Corinne

We have just bought a 2009 Adria Altea 542DT and we absolutely love ours. It sounds like a really good deal to me, and at that price with all the accessories it won't be around for very long as the second hand caravan market is booming. The Adria Caravans are very lightweight, and buying secondhand is best when you are just starting out. The only reason we bought ours brand new is because my parents helped us out. They have had their caravan for a few years and wanted our kids to enjoy it whilst they are still young. I have 3 children and our Adria is the triple bunk layout, so with 2 children yours will be perfect.

It is a brilliant way of life for the kids, and you will never look back as I am sure everyone on here will agree.

I would definitely seriously consider it, the bunk beds in the Adria's are also alot wider than the UK manufacturers.

Sam
Thanks for that. Just one more question-as the Adria is a european van is it difficult to get parts/ get insurance?

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Our first few phonecalls we did start to worry about insurance. Ours is 6 Berth and wider than some models, being an Adria.However, we got insured by the Caravan Camping Club so brilliant, peace of mind and the wee bit extra width in the van actually makes a big difference. Worth everything. A good caravan. Love it. let us know how you get on

Caroline

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts