Adria Caravans

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hello, has anyone got a Adria Caravan or even better the 612 up Adria 6 berth. Seen a 2007 one at local dealers hubby is very impressed with it but we don't know anything about them. Any information on this caravan would be much appreciated. We hadn't planned to change this year but after seeing this caravan we are thinking about it. Also he is looking £11,900 for it which includes a motor mover is this price ok.

Thanks Jenny

spj

Apr 5, 2006
Visit site
Hi Jennifer,

Adria own Fleetwood, so be careful with customer service, Fleetwood take your money and then have no interest in your problems at all, hopefully Adria are better although my local dealer dropped Adria because they took too long to get parts for, and the dealer did not want to let customers down.

spj.

Sep 12, 2007
Visit site
we are on our second adria and never had any trouble at all

we have a 612 up very good van fixed bed is big and comfy.

why do people tar all companys with the same brush ie watch out fleetwood own adria they just want your money etc

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hello Richard, Do you take a TV/DVD player with you if so do you find the area for the TV suitable for those watching in the front lounge area. Also as we have 3 kids we would be using all the beds what are they like to errect and are they suitable for teenagers.

Thanks for reply.

Sep 12, 2007
Visit site
yes we take tv sat etc put ours just inside the door every one can see it there only got small tv. beds are fine front double bit finiky fist time but once done you know best way to do it like most van beds .my kids sleep ok 16 14 10

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Thanks Richard, It is a lovely caravan and having a fixed bed 6 berth on single axle you would think it would be cramped but we thought it looked very spacious inside. Think we will take another look at it before someone snaps it up, very unusual to get a caravan like that secondhand in this area. What do you think of what the dealer is asking for it (

Sep 12, 2007
Visit site
to be honest i would try and get it for around

10.000 we only paid afew hundred more than that for a new 2007 van with a awning at cost with lightweight poles

also dont forget they are a heavy van 1700 so i

dont know what you tow with we use a jeep 4 litre gas converted and pulls it fine

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Our present caravan is a twin axle about that same weight we tow with a 4x4 so the weight is not a problem. We did think the dealer was asking abit much but he said because it has a motor mover on it that was what he wanted for it, but we'll see if he can do a better deal on it.

Thanks for you help.

Jenny

spj

Apr 5, 2006
Visit site
richard,

my post actually says Adria own Fleetwood (which is a fact) and I know from first hand experience what the customer service is like, it also says that hopefully Adria is better, I say this as Adria caravans are built in a different country let alone factory to Fleetwood except the budget range Sonata which is basicly a rebadged Adria and because of this probably the best built in the Fleetwood range. As Adria are a far bigger concern than Fleetwood and not built in the UK the quality control should be much better, but they still own Fleetwood who have terrible customer service. I only posted for information based on past experience, hardly 'tarring all companies with the same brush'

spj

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts