Adria Caravans!!!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Again, this forum is useful all the time!We were wondering about the drainer, chopping board etc. Seen in display model but ours didnt have it.Did you get it from manufacturer or the dealer? We are considering the cushion again too.
Hi Caroline

We bought both the cushion and the drainer from our Dealer.

They had a list of extras, although very expensive.

You could have a microwave put into the cupboard above the oven for

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
We have just got home from picking up our new baby ............. our Adria Altea 542DT. I have to say, I absolute love it. After the nightmare that we have had these past few weeks, everything turned out for the best and I believe that these things happen for a reason.

We received excellent customer service from Broad Lane, and the guys down at Daventry are lovely. It is my Son's birthday today, and they gave him a model car and caravan as a present. I cannot recommend them enough.

We cannot wait now to take our Caravan away for a week at Easter to CC Blackmore site to put her through her paces.

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to all of you, for all the advice you have given me and support over the past few weeks". You are all such lovely people!!

Well,I am today officially "A Caravanner" ............... wooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!! xx

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Congratulations Sam and Happy Birthday to your son. I'll bet he'll remember this birthday for a long time!

I hope that you and your family enjoy many happy holidays and weekend breaks in your new caravan.

Your family are now part of our family of forum users and caravanners :0)

Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi Sam, just to say congratulations on finally getting your caravan. I hope you have many great holidays and weekends away in it. So at easter on your first outing have fun and enjoy it.

Ps happy birthday to your son.

Gary.

G

Congrats Sam, I bet your like a dog with two tales!

Enjoy and maximise the time with your new van and kids...they grow up so fast.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Congratulations Sam, I hope you and your family have many happy times away in your lovely new Adria (join the club!! lol.). I can confirm that Broad Lane Daventry is wonderful and the lovely guys there will be only too pleased to assist should you have any queries at all.

Happy birthday to your son.

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Whey hey Sam! Fellow Adria new owner!Pleased for you , plus plus plus. Why cant I finish a bottle of wine in my new caravan though?! Its too cosy, my eyes close! People ask how my weekend went with gale force winds..I didnt hear a thing.I felt really shut off from the elements. kids were snowing..mean snoring. Summer nights can be so different though but thats the beauty of caravvaning, enjoying both and its all good times ahead. Ahh ..your son must be so chuffed at his special birthday this year!x

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
We're interested in looking at Adria but can't find a dealer. we saw one who had two vans only. Any ideas where we can see more. (we are in Shropshire.)

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Parksy. the Cradley Heat dealer no longer does Adria and the link does not work. I suspect the Wrexham one, at Ruabon?, may have also stopped doing them.

Thanks for eh interest though.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Copy/paste the text from the link into your web browser and it will access a list of Adria dealers in the UK

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Parksy. That worked but the list is out of date. Went to the dealers in Wrexham today, driving past the end of the road so called in. No longer doing Adria. Coachman instead.

May 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Parksy. That worked but the list is out of date. Went to the dealers in Wrexham today, driving past the end of the road so called in. No longer doing Adria. Coachman instead.
Hi there

We've just bought an Adria Action 341 thats 3 years old from Cradley Heath. Apparently they stopped selling new Adria's due to having to take orders every six months for delivery. Peope didnt want to wait that long. We cant wait to collect it. I just love the unusual shape compared to the usual white boxes. The spec was great. We initally looked at a T@B but it was cheap enough for the basic model but came with virtually nothing, not even a spare wheel. The little Action comes fully packed with all we could ask for. Will take some getting used to the high double bunk but it will be worth it for saving near

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts