Adria roof lights

Sep 18, 2021
Visit site
Just bought used 2015 Adria 613 Amazon and I need new perspex/ flexiglass domes for both roof vents. I have spent hours on the web but cannot find replacements, went to main dealers and was told to take photos and email to them! not very professional to say the least.
Does anyone know the best way to get replacements?

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Just bought used 2015 Adria 613 Amazon and I need new perspex/ flexiglass domes for both roof vents. I have spent hours on the web but cannot find replacements, went to main dealers and was told to take photos and email to them! not very professional to say the least.
Does anyone know the best way to get replacements?
Some models can change specifications in the same year so dealer is still your best bet.

Last edited:
May 7, 2012
Visit site
The safest route is an Adria dealer although not sure if they will supply the dome, you may have to get the whole unit.

Sep 18, 2021
Visit site
Sent off email with pics and sizes, year, vin number, model, now been told that it could be Heki by another spares supplier!
I wait with baited breath and everything crossed.
Thanks for all your help, will let you know of further developments

Sep 18, 2021
Visit site
Re Adria rooflight, sent pics to dealer, ordered just the outer rectangular dome, £476, 6 to 8 weeks delivery. Being a Yorkshireman, I had to lay down in a dark room for several hours after paying for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Hutch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts