Advice or recommendation sought 3 or 4 berth

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
For the last 10 years my family and I have owned a VW Westfalia. We like attending folk festivals and similar activities. Up to now we've used a large awning to give us extra living space but it's now time to upgrade. For the most part we are a family of 3 with a young daughter shortly to become a teenager!

I'd like some advice/recommendations from members for a 3/4 berth motorhome up to about 20 ft. It will have to be used as opposed to new but we can probably stretch to £25k. In essence, we can't really "live" in the VW for anything more than an overnight and putting up/taking down the awning is becoming a drag. Any thoughts/advice on makes/models to give consideration to will be gratefully received.

Thanks
Ian

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi Ian take you time & look at as many variants as possible. Lincoln show coming up soon is a good place to see lots of motorhome, (if it's practical for you to get there) New & Used on show & usually some discount applied for the show. List what you must have, would like & don't want then you should be able to give forum members more to go on.
IMHO to get a 3/4 berth around 6metres your looking at overcab models, to give maximum "living" space. Most Low Profile models at that length usually have an adult double & one occasional "child" berths.

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
As an after thought - have a look at the Swift Rio (model with drop down bed) & rear lift tailgate. Burstner & Hymer do similar models. but as all are still relatively new entrants, will be above budget. At least they will give an indication of what is on the market.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts