Advice Please : At Camping de Courte Vallee France

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Happy new year Everyone.

can anybody advise me on Were the best place to get a ferry to the Campsite from manchester, & cost of car, & outfit (bailey Twin Axle 25foot) We are thinking of Storing our van there & then using campsite for touring surrounding areas.Have just sent an e-mail to Camping de Courte Vallee to see if there is place for storage around early April 2007. Has anybody else done the same or been to this site, is it easy once off the ferry to find, any feedback - Comments would be very welcome (please be kind) I often look at forums but usually dont write in, kinda got shouted at last time (Hee hee) Kind Regards Moses..

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Thank You Evans of Sport

Have looked at Michelin site Very usful, will use that 2 get there now, the place in question has got back 2 me for storage & will be going as planed in april. Been doing some homework on travel time distance,ferry's etc so all is well so far.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thank You Evans of Sport

Have looked at Michelin site Very usful, will use that 2 get there now, the place in question has got back 2 me for storage & will be going as planed in april. Been doing some homework on travel time distance,ferry's etc so all is well so far.
Enjoy!

Aug 20, 2006
Visit site
Hi Moses,

Had nearly three weeks at de Court Vallee last summer and enjoyed it. Found new owners very nice people and very helpful. Site is generally quiet but we like that and all the facilities very clean.We sailed from Portsmouth to Caern on a sunday afternoon crossing and stayed at Les Hautes Coutures whitch is only about 5 mins from the port and we found it ideal for an overnight stop then set off the following day to to de Court Vallee {about 200 miles).We used AA map off the web but to be honest I find its just as easy to keep headiing for the main towns as some of these maps go into too much detail. We just headed from Caen to Le Mans to Samur to Thouars then about 20 miles south on th D938 then you will see Airvault on the map(its dead easy when you have been!!!).We booked it all through the caavan club and managed to get an itx deal as they call it so you dont get the breakdown of the cost but with an 8 metre van and 2adults and 2 kids was just over

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Hi Moses,

Had nearly three weeks at de Court Vallee last summer and enjoyed it. Found new owners very nice people and very helpful. Site is generally quiet but we like that and all the facilities very clean.We sailed from Portsmouth to Caern on a sunday afternoon crossing and stayed at Les Hautes Coutures whitch is only about 5 mins from the port and we found it ideal for an overnight stop then set off the following day to to de Court Vallee {about 200 miles).We used AA map off the web but to be honest I find its just as easy to keep headiing for the main towns as some of these maps go into too much detail. We just headed from Caen to Le Mans to Samur to Thouars then about 20 miles south on th D938 then you will see Airvault on the map(its dead easy when you have been!!!).We booked it all through the caavan club and managed to get an itx deal as they call it so you dont get the breakdown of the cost but with an 8 metre van and 2adults and 2 kids was just over

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts