Visit site
At present we are looking at
Vango Braemar 300
Vango Rapide lll 250
Kampa Air Pro
Outdoor revolution Elan 280
Sunncamp
Out of the ones mention which would be the best value for money
it got to easy to put up in case my wife might have to do it (in case i am not well)
Lightweight
Not many pegs needed

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Beachball,
We have a Vango, very pleased with it, think it is lighter than the equivalent Kampa, easy to put up and take down,and good pegging system, other difference vs Kampa is the Vango has several inflation points,we bought ours from JR Leisure at Leicester, via their website I would go for the Braemar over the rapide, mainly because I think you get more headroom. Just checked on JR website and they have new 2017 Vango Varkala awnings in 280 and 360 sizes at very reduced prices.Hope this helps

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Beachball, we have a Vango Rapide II 250. Mainly because this was the biggest porch awning that would still fit a tiny Xplore 302. What we like is that it is relatively easy to get through the awning channel, in comparison to some other air awnings which have more air beams sewn in; the quality is great; the Draught skirt Velcro’s to the sides of the awning and it comes complete with rear poles, pegs, storm straps etc ( as do other Vango awnings) and it has an adjustable pegging system. As woodsieboy says headroom at the front is a title limited if you are tall (we’re not :cheer: ).
Hope this helps
Mel

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
Having seen another post of exploding bladders we're even more of a fan of our Outdoor Revolution awing-the bladders have a pressure relief valve as well as the inlet valve so you can never over pressurise them; VERY well made too.

Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
Hi Beachball
We have the new Vango Montellina air wning, plenty of headroom, & a 4 x 3 metre footprint.
Got ours from Glossop, they even threw in a vango carpet free of charge, & a big discount on list price. No i am not an employee.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Latest update Christmas Present
Brand new Vango Varkala 280 III Air Porch Awning we got it in a sale at JR Leisure came in its bag plus pump Storm Straps x2 rear poles .
I have brought Vango Spare Storm Straps 3.5m x2 for caravan awning in case I need them when it very windy

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Latest update Christmas Present
Brand new Vango Varkala 280 III Air Porch Awning we got it in a sale at JR Leisure came in its bag plus pump Storm Straps x2 rear poles .
I have brought Vango Spare Storm Straps 3.5m x2 for caravan awning in case I need them when it very windy
Good decision as the Vango has to be better than any Kampa air awning!

• Wow
Reactions: Dodger524

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts