Aire near Reims?

Apr 19, 2023
Visit site
I didn't think you could take a caravan onto an Aire? We stayed at the municipal camp site in Epernay (South of Rheims) last year. Showers not great but other than that quite nice. You can book. They run tours out to champagne houses which (from memory, too much tasting, forgot to spit it out!) were great.

Jan 20, 2022
Visit site
I didn't think you could take a caravan onto an Aire? We stayed at the municipal camp site in Epernay (South of Rheims) last year. Showers not great but other than that quite nice. You can book. They run tours out to champagne houses which (from memory, too much tasting, forgot to spit it out!) were great.
Hi Andy,
Thanks for the reply. As far as I am aware there are certain Aires that do allow caravans, but unsure of how to find out which do or do not. My French is appalling and I can’t find any info in English.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
After travelling around France, every 12 weeks for 4 weeks at a time, for 5 years. I wouldn't stay in an Aire overnight, there are plenty of municiple sites, all over. The CMHC book of sites, for France is very good, all sites, municiple, Farm private etc. with contact numbers and opening dates.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
After travelling around France, every 12 weeks for 4 weeks at a time, for 5 years. I wouldn't stay in an Aire overnight, there are plenty of municiple sites, all over. The CMHC book of sites, for France is very good, all sites, municiple, Farm private etc. with contact numbers and opening dates.
We used Municipal sites extensively when travelling to our booked locations. One advantage being that being municipal many would be near to shops, restaurants or bars.

Reactions: Mark1962

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts