alantic coast-france

Oct 19, 2005
Visit site
having trouble finding a descent site for this years holiday.can anybody recomend any on the alantic coast that is suitable for teenage kids who want to prty and parents who want to chill out.thanks in advance

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Bon Anse Plage, La Palmyr.

Near Royan at the top of the Gironde and the Cote Suavage.

Miles of cycle paths along the coast, we went for years and my kids from young 5 and 6 year olds to when 18 and 19 year olds loved it and never wanted to go anywhere else worse luck.

It is a huge site but goes quiet at night and has plenty of quiet places to go to near by if you like it quiet like me.

The pool complex is awesome and my kids made friends every year with French and Dutch kids. There are clubs and plenty of beach parties if your teenagers are into that scene.

Bordeaux is within driving distance if you lose the kids and want a day out, it is a great area with loads to see and visit.

You can leave the car and cycle safely for miles along the coast and get to EMPTY beaches or cycle the forest tracks etc.

If we can't get a deal on a ferry to Ireland I way well be back there in the summer.

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Camping la rive, lots of space and good sized pitches.

Check out www.eurocampings.net Easy to follow and a lot with their own websites.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gary, Le Col Vert at Lac Leon [www.colvert.com] is very good with something for all the family. For an all bells and whistles beach holiday them St Martin at Moliets Plage [www.camping-saint-martin.fr] is also highly recommended. ray

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Hi we have just booked for 2 wks at la rive in August and have 3 kids, with having a large van are the pitches quite a good size and any info you have on the site would be brilliant this is the first time where going so far down so any info on route etc., where going portsmouth - caen. many thanks tracy

Oct 19, 2005
Visit site
Hi we have just booked for 2 wks at la rive in August and have 3 kids, with having a large van are the pitches quite a good size and any info you have on the site would be brilliant this is the first time where going so far down so any info on route etc., where going portsmouth - caen. many thanks tracy
la rive looks like a good possibility,never been before though.we have in the past travelled portsmouth -caen ,the ferries are good .the prices have been rising steadily over the years but this year they have to silly money -

Oct 19, 2005
Visit site
la rive looks like a good possibility,never been before though.we have in the past travelled portsmouth -caen ,the ferries are good .the prices have been rising steadily over the years but this year they have to silly money -

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
You shouldn't have any trouble with pitches.

With 3 children take your bikes plenty of off road cycle paths, pook is good for kids aswell.

Not far to the coast either.

I would go back again although we only satyed a few days It would be good to stay a little longer.

What sort of info are you after?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts