Aldi Black Streak Remover.

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
I purchased 2 bottles of the above from Aldi 2 weeks ago and tried a small area today(on an unwashed van)and I was really impressed.
We just popped over to storage compound to re-fit the curtains we had washed previously and I took a bottle just to try it.
I know Fenwicks etc.. also do a good job but (Can't remember how much they were) these 2 were a lot cheaper and didn't take much rubbing to remove the streaks on a small area.
(Bearing in mind caravan has not been washed for 7 months)

The week after next its booked in for a service,so I've got 3 days to empty,wash,polish the van inside and out.

Took this picture about a month ago....its even worse now😔

20210324_093837_compress23.jpg

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I purchased 2 bottles of the above from Aldi 2 weeks ago and tried a small area today(on an unwashed van)and I was really impressed.
We just popped over to storage compound to re-fit the curtains we had washed previously and I took a bottle just to try it.
I know Fenwicks etc.. also do a good job but (Can't remember how much they were) these 2 were a lot cheaper and didn't take much rubbing to remove the streaks on a small area.

The week after next its booked in for a service,so I've got 3 days to empty,wash,polish the van inside and out.

View attachment 1503
That’s really mucky. Do you store near trees? Mine was put away end of November after a wash and Bobby Dazzler plus Overwinter spray and when we fetched it last week it had very little dirt or streaks. Almost good enough to use straight away. In fact my wife asked me why was I bothering to wash it. “ It will only get dirty again before we go away”

This is it just coming from store.
D7B8EFD6-9B09-4E82-AA72-BE5E0F5107F0.jpeg

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Yes....trees front and rear unfortunately.

Plus about 500 yards from the M5 so possibly when its wet,I have the spray blowing across.

It is possible to have the van parked in the drive but its millimeters to spare between the house and breezeblock wall.

It won't fit down the drive far enough to avoid the rear overhanging the path.

This is our Bailey Pursuit parked in the drive last year.You can see the problem.

Never mind.......doing some lucky dips tonight🤑🤑🤑

20190809_104625.jpg

Reactions: otherclive
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Yes....trees front and rear unfortunately.

Plus about 500 yards from the M5 so possibly when its wet,I have the spray blowing across.

It is possible to have the van parked in the drive but its millimeters to spare between the house and breezeblock wall.

It won't fit down the drive far enough to avoid the rear overhanging the path.

This is our Bailey Pursuit parked in the drive last year.You can see the problem.

Never mind.......doing some lucky dips tonight🤑🤑🤑

View attachment 1505
I see what you mean that’s quite a overhang. Good luck with the dips.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 1503
Hi George and Ade I think you need a roof cover then it might protect your caravan:)

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Thank you Beachball.

Yes......were waiting for one to arrive(possibly end of this month).

Its a bit bigger than our roof size so hopefully, it should come down the bodywork a little bit further with less to clean every few weeks.

Heartbreaking to see it in that condition at the moment.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Beachball.

Yes......were waiting for one to arrive(possibly end of this month).

Its a bit bigger than our roof size so hopefully, it should come down the bodywork a little bit further with less to clean every few weeks.

Heartbreaking to see it in that condition at the moment.
I would agree with you seeing your pride and joy in that condition this cover cannot come sooner enough

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
George and Ade .Im pleased you are happy with Caravan cleaner from Aldi. When it first came out I was surprised how well it worked . The black streak remover is even better .
Sir Roger

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts