Aldi Stores

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Look out for new Special Buys next Thursday. Lots of Caravanning and camping bits coming including Blue Diamond Blue toilet chemical £4.99 2 ltrs.Beware though as some of the products are only available on line but come with free delivery..
Sir Roger

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes well spotted, it was in the Mail on line a couple of days ago, and chairs as well, getting to be like the French Supermarches in the summer months.

pmb

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any thoughts about the tv?

edit: oh , it is no longer longer listed! Appears to be sold out online but maybe available in my local store. Yeah , right.
Please ignore.

Apr 30, 2008
Visit site
I ordered the TV last week, they said it wouldnt be despatched until today and standard delivery takes around 3 days. Had an email yesterday to say it had been despatched. I'll let you know what its like when it's been tested

Apr 30, 2008
Visit site
Well it arrived. connected it up in the house and it seems fine. Easy to tune in. Picture quality fine for the times we use it. Just hope it lasts a year or two at least.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
SirRogerFFS said:
. Lots of Caravanning and camping bits coming including Blue Diamond Blue toilet chemical £4.99 2 ltrs.
Sir Roger

Just picked up our yearly supply of Blue Diamond :whistle: as it's an essential item for the Woosie pot :woohoo:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts