alloy chairs

Apr 27, 2009
Visit site
hi folks any of you good people recommend an alloy type chair, not the lafuma reclining type , owe friends have some but the top rolls back & i have my heart in my mouth every time they come round just in case the back rubs the caravan...hasbo

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
If you do mean just a chair I would suggest you can't go far wrong with those 'cheap' (but sturdy) camping/picnic type chairs that fold up into a tubular shape and you see on sale everywhere (Wilkinsons, motorway service areas etc) average price about

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
The Lafuma alloy deck chairs are expensive, but superb.

They are really light and travel well in our rear washroom, wrapped up in old duvet covers. They recline enough to be usable for sun bathing, and also double up as good chairs for placing round an outside table at meal times.

Very comfortable, even for my 16 stone!!

We bought two of the larger sized ones with headrests and two standard ones at the NEC a couple of years ago.

Never regretted it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have a look at "Duckdalf". Similar design to Lafuma, but a lot more reasonable.

They are the only ones I saw that had a load rating, an important consideration when one is of generous proportions---like me.

Apr 27, 2009
Visit site
thanks for the quick & helpful replies , tony do you know of any pictures of said chairs or website that i can look at...hasbo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts