Anchorage Caravan Park

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, this is a bit of a long shot but wondered if anyone had visited the above site and if so opinions much appreciated, it's just down the road from a village called Talgarth in Brecon area of Wales, thinking of going there in June as got a mate I haven't seen for around 10 years who lives round there and this is the best I've found for the close proximity to where he lives, cheers.

BP

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I've never used Anchorage, BP, but I do know the site. Looks pleasant enough, but there are plenty more sites around there.There's one just down the road in Bronllys, I think its called Riverside, which I used a couple of years ago, had a bar,indoor pool etc, and nearer to Brecon is Bishop's Meadow, which I do know well. A very nice site, but rather pricey now at £25 pn.Brynich is also on the outskirts of Brecon, though again, I've not been there. There are also numerous CLs in the area.
Of them all, Bishop's Meadow scores for its view from the site.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Cheers for that info, I looked at riverside and it's now seasonal pitches only plus a camping field for tents only, bit unusual having tents only but not to worry, will look at the sites you mention, the mate I have there reckons llangorse lake site is good and as only 4 miles from where he lives is now looking like first choice, he knew anchorage site but didn't really, know why but didn't think was up to much, so again if anyone knows llangorse lakes opinions gratefully received, thanks in advance.

TRENDING THREADS