Another CADAC question

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am about to purchase a Cadac BBQ - but, what is the difference between the eazi chef deluxe and the carri chef deluxe (£30 more)? There appears to be a different stand but what else for the extra money? Thanks.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
I have the eazi chef and wondered this myself. cannot see that much of a difference and it has worked to perfection since I got it

Steve

Jul 4, 2005
Visit site
Bought a CADAC last year used it 3 times, found it completley useless! Took agaes to get to cooking heat. Sold it a week later on EBAY and bought a Beauclaire. 100 times better. A real work of art, and well worth the extra money.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for your views Simon(s).

I have looked othe Riversway Leisure site and have seen the special offer, I have ordered one and hope that I wont be selling it on e-bay next week.

Apr 3, 2006
Visit site
Bought a CADAC last year used it 3 times, found it completley useless! Took agaes to get to cooking heat. Sold it a week later on EBAY and bought a Beauclaire. 100 times better. A real work of art, and well worth the extra money.
I have bought one recently too, I am in no rush to reach cooking temp as that is part of the fun. If I wanted speed I would have bought a microwave. cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts