Another newbie needing guidance

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Some months ago I had some abuse on a post and I reported it. I was quite upset about it at the time but Parksy sorted it for me. This does not happen very often. The other members who replied were really trying to help. Don't let it stop you from belonging.to this or any other Forum.

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
chrisbee 1 said:
I don't have a TV in my caravan, don't use Caravan Club sites, don't like hard standings, don't use a groundsheet in my awning, don't drink bottled water etc. etc. but would not belittle anyone who does. It would be a boring world if we were all the same.
smiley-cool.gif
We have TV, sometimes use CC sites (mixed feelings about this), really do like hard standings, couldn't do without a groundsheet and drink bottled water.
Like you I cant see what business it is of mine what others do as long as they don't interfere with us.

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey you always get someone with a bee in their bonnet. regardless I can honestly say6 that these forums are great and have had loads of help and advice which has proved invaluable on all sorts of probs. I take the odd bit of stick with a pinch of salt, far more helpful comments and advice. :)

TRENDING THREADS