Another question on Cornwall

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Me, the husband and two step children are off to Cornwall next year. They will be 12 by then and I am trying to find a site that will cater for them without it being a Haven/Butlins type place as we do not want bars and entertainments complexes.
I would be so grateful if anyone has any ideas please of quietish sites that teenagers will not be too bored on!!!

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Polmanter touring park in St Ives .
Hi , we asked the same question last year for this year and was told off this place , researched it and booked it , off there in a few weeks , can't wait ,

Good luck ,

Craig .

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Just looked at pentewan sands and I'm of the same opinion as you Thingy that it's not really our cup of tea. Personally me and the hubby would go to a quiet little campsite but then we would have two teenage girls staring at us.

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
have a look at trencreek family run site out door pool and safe for the kids just behind Newquay zoo you can hear the lions roar on a quite morning and 15min walk into town :)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Polmanter would be my first choice for you. A very pleasant walk down to St Ives .A bus back to the site. There is a small bar and reasonable restaurant plus a games room for youngsters. Excellent facilities plus you will be within easy travel of some of Cornwall's main attractions eg Flambards for a good family day out.
Most of the Polmanter pitches have excellent views to.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We've recently returned from almost three weeks at Polmanter and I too would recommend this site for the same reasons already stated. There is a children's indoor play area, tennis courts and a swimming pool all well away from the pitches to minimise undue noise and the site is well run and beautifully maintained. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in that area.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts