Any French servicing that is National Caravan Council approved?

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
We intend to move to France with a new caravan. Apparently to keep the warranties going the servicing needs to be NCC approved. Does anyone know if there are likely to be French servicers who qualify? It must be a problem met before with English caravans taken on a move or stored there long term.

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Roger,

There must be a thread on here some where, but I have heard that if you take a van permanantley into France you will have a lot of work involved in importing it. I think you will need a certificate from the manufactorers about conformity & translated into French before you even start which costs about

Sep 20, 2006
Visit site
I have a year old lunar and they have told me I can use any Caravan dealers workshop to have my van serviced

We moved to France in April and no major problems getting the caravan registered

If you want to use your van in France get it registered before the car

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Hi Roger,

There must be a thread on here some where, but I have heard that if you take a van permanantley into France you will have a lot of work involved in importing it. I think you will need a certificate from the manufactorers about conformity & translated into French before you even start which costs about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts