Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Hello all you luverrrrly people. I have a challenge for the more artistic amongst you!.We have a 2003 Fleetwood Heritage 640es and we are in the process of giving her a make over on a budget. I would like to have the decals replaced with some more modern styles not specifically Fleetwood just something in black and silver to compliment the lines of the van. Any idea on designs and positioning of decals will be much appreciated. Himself will NOT be doing the work as I want it to look better not worse!!! Bless im!!He does a great cuppa tho??
Thursdays Child (Dame de WC)

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
No idea at all because like all good men I'm not allowed ideas and it is usually considered best for me not to think or ponder!!!
smiley-laughing.gif
Hey had an idea........... how about one on each side or even the front???

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Martin24
thanx but that is a little too radical for me. I can see why you keep your ideas to the minimum!!! I want my van to look HOT!!! No burning flames on the sides please!
TC

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi Dame TC have a peek on here decals and stickers (Click link)
It may give you some idea's, if you click on one of the decals it will give you the size's but some are quite large and they say they can scale them down. Troll through the list on the left to get even more idea's
Must be a Fleetwood thing as I intend to change mine later in the year.
Also you could consider a local to you vehicle sign maker and they would proberbly attatch them for you
Hope this helps, good luck
Sorry forgot to say they have a list of differant colours as well.

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Sir Gagakev,
oooh what a brilliant selection you have found. Thank you so much.The only problem is that I am a Libra and making up my mind is going to take a long time.Ah, well, better to have lots of choice.Thanx again.Have you a livery in mind for your van? I promise not to copy your scheme!!!
TC (Dame de WC)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Thursdays Child said:
Sir Gagakev,
oooh what a brilliant selection you have found. Thank you so much.The only problem is that I am a Libra and making up my mind is going to take a long time.Ah, well, better to have lots of choice.Thanx again.Have you a livery in mind for your van? I promise not to copy your scheme!!!
TC (Dame de WC)
I think he wants to disguise his caravan as a Combine
smiley-laughing.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Thursdays Child said:
Sir Gagakev,
TC (Dame de WC)
Dame TC I was going to have the originals copied but as they involve 3 or 4 different colours will have to weigh up the costs first
Take note of the ones in my link as I think they are single colours but may contact them to see if they can mix
So as of yet like you am still undecided.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts