Any One as bad as this?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Went to collect van from dealer today. (After repairs)
Check repair, check van, hitch up, get towing mirrors now where did I put them, check every nook and cranny in the van nowhere to be seen
Ah must be in the car, Nope oh well back and check the van every locker, cupboard under the seats, and yes I even looked in the oven and fridge.
Give up and go to the accessory shop and buy new, put empty box and car keys on drivers seat, start to put mirror on drivers door,
door shuts and the car locked itself with the keys inside
smiley-embarassed.gif
smiley-embarassed.gif

Ring AA and because there was no mobile signal had to use a public phone box(and that thing wanted money before I dialled!!) . Also ring OH to tell her I will be later than planned and to admit my stupidity.
And her reply ----------------The mirrors are in Buddy's cupboard!! (The dog has his own storage)
Who put them in there????
You did!!
smiley-embarassed.gif
smiley-embarassed.gif

Ps I did get a refund on the mirrors though.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Sproket said:
Oh dear, never mind have one of these
Memorymints.jpg

It's an age thing
smiley-tongue-out.gif

So they have found & sorted the problem ok ?

Only one!!

Yes all sorted new section of floor inside and out, new piece of wall board under the dinnette seating, resealed the wheel arch
and they also found a leak in a joint of the pipe work to the basin/shower which added to the problem.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
The one neighbour that we talk to arrived home a couple of weeks ago and noticing the car was not there and she was on foot I asked if she'd forgotten anything, the answer was no! We stood chatting a few minutes and I asked if she had a problem with the car and to let us know if she needed a lift anywhere. She looked vaguely around the close and then asked if I would mind running her back to the local primary school where she had forgotten to get in the car and walked back instead!! At last someone as bad as me and now Sir G, you have joined us!!!

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
I did warn him about the weather this week and "his jinx", - looks as though he is 'jinxed' with other things too! Some folks are just greedy?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Martin24 said:
The one neighbour that we talk to arrived home a couple of weeks ago and noticing the car was not there and she was on foot I asked if she'd forgotten anything, the answer was no! We stood chatting a few minutes and I asked if she had a problem with the car and to let us know if she needed a lift anywhere. She looked vaguely around the close and then asked if I would mind running her back to the local primary school where she had forgotten to get in the car and walked back instead!! At last someone as bad as me and now Sir G, you have joined us!!!
I feel right as ease now that I am not alone Sir Outnumbered
5.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
G Stockton said:
Hmm Whats a Public phone box?
A machine that takes £2.00 to phone the AA
And £1.00 to phone the other half

And 2 minutes to read the instructions
last time I used one the money only went in when when the call was answered!!
1.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Hi Kev
I think you've been out in the sun too long
smiley-laughing.gif
Came indoors out of it today too dam hot man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mind you in my defence started to dig up old drive ready for new one and went back out once the sun moved around)

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Gagakev said:
G Stockton said:
Hmm Whats a Public phone box?
A machine that takes £2.00 to phone the AA
And £1.00 to phone the other half

And 2 minutes to read the instructions
last time I used one the money only went in when when the call was answered!!
1.gif

Button A then button B?
mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts