Any one know?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
A site in Scotland that is beside Loch Tummel, we visited a place called Queens Veiw back in 2004, and standing at the top on Queens veiw looking down across the loch was a vcampsite right beside the loch, it was a picture perfect day and just brings back memories, hope some one can help.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gagakev said:
A site in Scotland that is beside Loch Tummel, we visited a place called Queens Veiw back in 2004, and standing at the top on Queens veiw looking down across the loch was a vcampsite right beside the loch, it was a picture perfect day and just brings back memories, hope some one can help.
Morning Kev
It's called Loch Tummel Caravan Park, Ardgualish Farm. We saw it back in 2006 but were staying at Blair Castle. The setting is fantastic.
http://www.scottishcampingguide.com/link.php?n=674&c=

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi Dusty you ole dog
3.gif

Thanks for the info, if I had a brain I could proberbly have worked out Loch Tummel was in the name of the site some-where
smiley-embarassed.gif

It really is some where nice to be, the only thing I have to do know is persuade the OH the 12 to 13 hour journey will be worth it, I'm half way there as she loved the place as well. Might get around her by doing 1 or 2 stop overs on the way up. Wont be untill next year though.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Kev
We usually stop overnight at Tebay Services caravan park on the M6 near Penrith.
I and SWMBO were the last of the elopers. We got married at the Pitlochry Registry Office on a Christmas Eve. It was a tiny room at the back of the Alliance and Leicester Building Society
smiley-cool.gif

If you get the time one day you must do the whole North West Scottish Coast..Breathtaking scenery amongst many other things , mozzies excepted

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts