Anyone away for half term?

Sep 5, 2006
Visit site
We're going to Meathop Fell near the lake district. Can't wait for a bit of fresh air & exercise after being stuck in the office for what seems like forever since my last holiday!! Weather gods please be kind!!

Oct 30, 2006
Visit site
We are off to Sandringham cc site and cannot wait, we went to Park Coppice in August and it rained and rained , still gorgeous but my wife's back went which resulted in an emergancy op later,she is on the road to full recovery and the break will help, hope it is good a site as we are told and Matthew hopes lots of other children to play with.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Off to Bucklegrove near Cheddar. It is our first trip accompanied by our Daughter, her Husband and our Grandson in their first caravan. A new generation of caravanners is born and the start of new chapter in our lives.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi everyone

We sure are away......to Plymouth to see our daughter who is on a one year placement, from Bristol University, at the hospital... AND to top it all we have just collected a new 'van......so excitement all round. Have a good holiday all of you.

Happy travels BarryB

Jul 4, 2006
Visit site
Off to Cheddar caravan club site for half term - can't wait - we go away every 2 weeks anyway to get away from the neighbours. Would go away more often but I work shifts - bother roll on retirement - shame it's so far away - anyone got next weeks winning lottery numbers ?????

Jul 4, 2006
Visit site
My children will be seen and not heard hopefully. I shall race them along the beach at Weston, take them shopping a Cribbs, walk them up the Gorge, take them to the zoo and generally tire them out to the point of sleep so that I can get some thank you. Last weekend her ladyship woke at 6am!!! and refused to go back too sleep - usually the van acts like a sleep inducer and she has been known to sleep until 9am (hurrah). Roll on half term can't wait. ps for those who don't know what Essexeddie is talking about - I psyho-analysed various caravan groups and caused quite a discussion , all good fun. Cheers Ed.

Jan 30, 2007
Visit site
How lucky are we, we are of to France on a preplanned trip staying at Camping International Jablines just outside of Paris. So Sat we will be joining the few! and singing our hearts out at the Eiffle Tower. The rest of the week will be spent at Disney, Astrix, Val de Europe and of course restocking the wine cellars. There are three vans going.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We're returning to the Vauxhall Holiday Park in Great Yarmouth, but with the kids this time. Me & the wife went there in April for the Classic Gold Weekenders and had a brilliant time. It won't be as relaxing with the kids but should have a great time all the same!!

Jun 21, 2006
Visit site
We were at Balbirnie Park CC site for our half term break. Although we have no children we are both Primary School teachers so have to stick to the school hols.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts