Anyone been to Kiko Park Oliva?

Jun 26, 2006
Visit site
We are thinking of visiting this site in July/August 07 and read on the sites own website that they are building a new swimming pool complex. Has any member visited recently? I have e:mailed to enquire when building work will be finished but had no reply! Any ideas??

Oct 12, 2006
Visit site
Hylton,

Visited Kiko Park Oliva in March 2005. It's a nice site on the beach with good facilities. The pool looked fine then. Trouble is it's a car or bike journey to Oliva which is a very ordinary town - it has shops and restaurants but it's not touristy.

Alan

Went to Kiko Park Rural in 2005. Same owners but an hour inland from Valencia - built around an old farm in the style of a mock Spanish village in the middle of the countryside. Pitches are generous and facilities excellent but of course, this place isn't by the coast. Highly recommended though!

Feb 16, 2007
Visit site
Hylton,

I am currently at Kiko Park (weather is great!). the pool is not yet completed, but they seem to be moving a bit faster now.

Do not worry if the pool is not finished as there is an excellent beach alongside the site with safe swimming.

I am sure you would enjoy.

Feb 16, 2007
Visit site
Hylton,

I am currently at Kiko Park (weather is great!). the pool is not yet completed, but they seem to be moving a bit faster now.

Do not worry if the pool is not finished as there is an excellent beach alongside the site with safe swimming.

I am sure you would enjoy.

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi David, we're heading for Kiko Park begining of March. Do you think we will have any problems with getting a pitch? We have a large van, can you recommend the best area for us?

V & B

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts