Appuldurcombe Gardens IOW

Mar 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi Dave,

My wife and I stayed there 2 years ago with our then 1 year old. Great site, nice level pitches. Couple of points to be aware of, The entry road in to the site is very narrow (we met 2 caravans coming out as we were arriving). It may be worth parking up on the main road and sending your other half on ahead if you are arriving at a busy time. Also we felt that the shower block was'nt up to much, but this may have been refurbished since our visit. If you have a young family it is worth standing your ground at reception for a key to the parent and child room, they seem very reluctant to give these out as it is also the disabled facilities.

Don't be put off, we had a great holiday here. So much to see on IOW.

Cheers

Dave

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Dave not been recently but we went 14 years ago with a 1 year old and the site was great - we chose this site because I stayed there every year for 5 years as a child (late 70s early 80s) and we always had a great time this place hadn't changed and we still had a great time. The site isn't too big and the clubs a nice size. There is loads to do round and about. Enjoy your stay.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts