aquaroll thermal cover?

May 25, 2005
Visit site
For the first time ever we are going winter 'vanning! Inorder that we can use the full facilites available to us in the caravan I am looking for a thermal cover to put on the aquaroll, instead of using bottled water and the kettle for the whole period.

I have looked on the Towsure website but the don't seem to supply this item. Has anyone any idea where I can purchase one?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ann

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I use an old waterproof thermal Jacket, the pump goes down the sleeve with a piece of pipe insulation around it.

Never let me down, and you could save

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi Ann.

We have fulltime caravanned for the last two years and what I use works very well indeed.

We went to our local charity shops and bought two of the thickest ski puffa jackets we could find. Ones specifically aimed a ski users have the most insulation and waterproof properties. You will need xxxl size for aqua roll or water hogs.

I use one sleeve to feed the pump hose through and stuff the other arm down the neck of the jacket.

We got 2 for less than a fiver each. the second lags our spare barrel, giving us upto 5 days of water when the site taps freeze up. Has worked fine down to -10 deg C.

Also put 3 two inch blocks of wood under the barrel as tri-pod feet to lift the barrel off the frozen ground.

Steve L

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Bags4everything at Wakefield cut out the middle man and deal with them direct, lovely family business with good service. Cover includes pipe cover, okay other cheaper ways of doing it but they look neat as well as work well

May 20, 2006
Visit site
Mine has only ever frozen slightly, i just take the pump in each night.

A full aquaroll will take an ice age to freeze totally.

Save your money, unless of course you use the water through the night, i dont, normally too drunk to wake. lol.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts