Arial Mast Brackets

May 15, 2006
Visit site
While away last week, saw an ingenious way of holding a tv mast to the side of the caravan. They were plastic brackets positioned near the top and the bottom of the van. They held the mast perfectly perpendicular and rigid. Unfortunately, the owner was away at the time, so could,t ask him where he got them from. They didn,t appear to be clipped to either of the awning rails though, just to the van itself. Does anyone have any idea what they are called, or where I might be able to get some.

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
I believe a company called Vision Plus make brackets that clamp onto the awning rail and window frames,they also do one that you secure to the side of the van with screws.

Towsure and all caravan shops stock this make

May 15, 2006
Visit site
I believe a company called Vision Plus make brackets that clamp onto the awning rail and window frames,they also do one that you secure to the side of the van with screws.

Towsure and all caravan shops stock this make
Thanks for the answer Mikey, will hav a run to Towsure this week and see what I can come up with.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I used these type of brackets on our last caravan, I got them from a caravan accessory shop. I used the self adhesive bracket on the van, so no need to drill holes or clamp to the awning rail, the mast then just clamped to the bracket. They are excellent. A word of warning though, make sure you get the self adhesive bracket on the caravan right the first time, as once on they do not come off again.

May 15, 2006
Visit site
I used these type of brackets on our last caravan, I got them from a caravan accessory shop. I used the self adhesive bracket on the van, so no need to drill holes or clamp to the awning rail, the mast then just clamped to the bracket. They are excellent. A word of warning though, make sure you get the self adhesive bracket on the caravan right the first time, as once on they do not come off again.
Thanks to Kenneth & Julian for your inputs, they are appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts