As I was Getting

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Ready for bed, I realised that I'd not closed the van up so I trotted down and closed it up. Next morning, I trotted down again to open up. As I did, I was met by next door neighbours cat, sprinting out of the door. IT HAD!! :mad: a pile of ---- on the carpet next to the toilet, (right area). Spent all day scrubbing carpet and floor. As I started I couldn't breath, nought worse, than a cat. Anyway carpet on the garden seat, van vented but, try as may to get rid, there still seems to be a whiff about. o_Oo_Oo_O

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Ready for bed, I realised that I'd not closed the van up so I trotted down and closed it up. Next morning, I trotted down again to open up. As I did, I was met by next door neighbours cat, sprinting out of the door. IT HAD!! :mad: a pile of ---- on the carpet next to the toilet, (right area). Spent all day scrubbing carpet and floor. As I started I couldn't breath, nought worse, than a cat. Anyway carpet on the garden seat, van vented but, try as may to get rid, there still seems to be a whiff about. o_Oo_Oo_O
Nothing worse and even if you successfully clean it, you’ll imagine you can smell it!!!!!! I always close the fly screen just in case. Carpet shampoo and lots of it. Good luck :sick:

Reactions: DaveA1
Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Nothing worse and even if you successfully clean it, you’ll imagine you can smell it!!!!!! I always close the fly screen just in case. Carpet shampoo and lots of it. Good luck :sick:
You could well be right. What I can smell ghost of the smell,if that makes sense.

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Think I got it.
It messed near the back of the toilet, where to water pipes and wiring run. First I remove the cover and wash the back of that and the pipes etc, with strong mix of disinfectant. Then I scrubbed the area on carpet with double the recommended carpet cleaner strength. Then had to scrub the rest of the carpet to match. Let all dry. then I finish off with a liberal spay of SWMBO Favourite Perfume. Smuggled it out while she was cooking dinner.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts