att gagakev

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Well I dont want to tell you the first part really, but seeing as you have asked, all I can say is it was very upsetting to let Abbey go
After unloading her and loading Mr Fleety we took a photo of them both together, Lady Gaga was bawling her eyes out and I walked off in the oppisite direction
smiley-cry.gif

NOW WE LOVE IT, glad we did it now, we spent weekend in it, Couple of teething problems, reverseing lights did not work (connection on car) and the pump started to make a noise. (adustment on switch) all sorted. Engineer came and sorted.
The staff were really good at Stowford. nice site,
Did me Rock steady up wrong on passenger side and broke the car mirror
New wheel clamp (the one I had wouldnt fit due to the mover)
Brilliant van love it, loved the weekend, brilliant steady tow, felt more stable than previous van, although got to get used to the extra width.
Thanks for asking FG

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Did the beds get your vote are they the memmory foam lush, the mirrows are good yes you had a bit of pump chatter its easy to set no battery switches just plug in and go no more dents in the side walls are you happy with it .

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
Did the beds get your vote are they the memmory foam lush, the mirrows are good yes you had a bit of pump chatter its easy to set no battery switches just plug in and go no more dents in the side walls are you happy with it .

Bed took some getting use to but second night was comfy, had the strap on mirrors before but agree the rock ones are good
Yes love the van and more than happy with it. Bring on 22nd April off we go again
smiley-cool.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts