Att Nigel Donnely. New layout

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Had the new magazine yesterday and although not yet had time to read in full the new format looks good

Read about your op and wish you all the best . Hope you are back soon

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear you have been ill. Know what ist like had a major op myself October 1 st. All the best for a speedy recovery
DianneT

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I like to take my time reading Practical Caravan magazine but a some impressions struck me straight away which I liked.
Nigel appeared to be more critical of caravans being tested, the articles at a glance didn't appear to be full of universal praise for every model.

I liked the articles on used caravans, plenty of newbie first time caravanners might be looking to try caravanning for the first time because of the economic situation and a decent used model is the best starting point.

I prefer the readers letters at the back of the magazine, great idea! Goodness only knows what those about to try caravanning out for the first time must have thought when amongst the first magazine items that they saw were some of the grumpy moany letters like the one a while back in which some old duffer complained about motor movers, tv, drivers, and pretty much everyone else.
It provided a talking point but for all of the wrong reasons.

I'm saving the travel and campsite articles to read and savour a bit later this month but at a first glance they looked bright and interesting so well done to all concerned and get well soon Nigel.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Nigel
I hope the dodgy hip hasn't been caused by testing too many damp caravan beds
smiley-laughing.gif

Get well soon m8.
smiley-cool.gif

Jun 24, 2008
Visit site
I see Mr Kerbweight is still totally useless in giving correct FL2 weights. 1805kg for a HSE ? you are joking or is it lazy journalism ?.

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Like the new layout,

Nigel hope all goes well with the OP, all the best and hope to see you up and about again soon

Di & Andy

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi to all concerned.The new format,a mini breathe of fresh air. Best of luck with your Hip Job Nigel. I wondered why you were not up and about when we spoke at the NEC Autumn last year. You were firmly planted behind the Desk/Counter Top.

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Dear All

Glad you like the new look mag. And thanks very much for your best wishes regarding my hip replacement operation. It took place five weeks today and I'm fighting fit although still only on one leg and crutches at present.

I don't think caravans were directly responsible for the injury (although they've been responsible for plenty of others) and I did dismiss Doug King's idea that seeing as we advocate DIY so much, that I should try and fix the hip myself before paying someone else to do it!

Regards

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Nigel
I'm glad to see that you are recovering well and standing on your own two one foot + a crutch
smiley-laughing.gif

You could at least have let Doug into the operating theater when you had the operation,
they say that he's a dab hand with a multi tool
smiley-surprised.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts