Attn Philspadders

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
It's no good Royston.
Spadders was complaining about Chatsworth back in January. Myself and another poster pointed out that there was only one month with weekends booked at the time, all the others had free weekends.
I think his gripe is that he doesn't know when he can go until days before so unless we can all have a sit in or squat to keep Spadders a pitch he ain't got no chance of getting one
smiley-cry.gif

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Your so right LB the door is closed weekenders have bkd the two available weeks there was a clear 10 + days for both july and August.
Royston

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
July would have been good but i have some CLs in mind for early July over on Spurn. August its down to the New Forest for a couple of weeks- that one i can plan for more easily as its School Holiday time.

LB wrote. "Spadders was complaining about Chatsworth back in January. Myself and another poster pointed out that there was only one month with weekends booked at the time, all the others had free weekends.
I think his gripe is that he doesn't know when he can go until days before so unless we can all have a sit in or squat to keep Spadders a pitch he ain't got no chance of getting one"

There were pitches free for the Saturday night only , but you pointed out they were in Feb or March or some other horrible wet , damp time so not much good for me or the kids. Chatsworth in March is a tad bleak and damp and i should know, i only live 15 miles away so can be hitched up at 6.0pm and be there by 6.30pm on a Friday night.... i dont like the thought of getting there at 1.0pm Sat than having to pack up and be off by 12.0 noon the following day, i may as well stay at home.

Due to work commitments / kids/ family i find it difficult to book pitches for whole year ahead unlike our retired members who seem to have happily forgotten how inconvenient working is , especially as we have to work harder . longer hours these days to try to help bil the country out of the mess we re in. Oh yes, and keep you suppllied with pensions, pesion credits so you can have lots nd lots of holidays.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts