August edition of Practical Caravan - Have u got yours??

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi there, just wondered has anyone received their August issue of Practical Caravan? I only noticed it should of been due, as at the weekend whilst shopping, I noticed it for sale at the supermarket, we normaly receive our copies a few days before they go on sale in the shops.

Also who do I contact to get my copy and on what telephone number ?

Many thanks, Andrew.

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Andrew...Yes, I received the August issue about 10 days ago. Sometimes my copy goes missing? I contact the Haymarket subscriptions department and they get another copy out fairly promptly.

Jul 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi Andrew,

I also have not received my August edition. Have just e-mailed Haymarket to let them know. This also happened about a year ago and all that happened was that they extended my subscription by an extra month.

William

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
i subscribed but never got my magazine before my brother who bought his at our local supermarket, unsubscribed now and seem to get it faster by buying it locally shame really

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your reply.

I have spoken to PC subscriptions earlier in the week and they advised me, my copy must of got lost in the post and that they only had an office copy left now, with no other copies available other that what is in the shops. The girl very friendly said she would send me that office copy 1st class that night in the post, however not arrived yet!!!

Mar 23, 2005
Visit site
I received my copy, but had no tow car supplement. I rang Haymarket & they said they didn't have any extra copies so they have extended my subscription to compensate me.

Anyone manage to get an extra copy I could have.

Nov 7, 2005
Visit site
Mine quickly went in the bin - too many missing cars...

What's going on at PC these days? They seem to have lost the plot - last month they changed the Caravan Guide to an unfathomable list of models by type.

Now they have reverted to manufacturers, but this month only go up to C in an alphabetical table. So I saw an advert in the mag for a caravan beginning with Sw.. and Chall..and (as you do)wanted to check price etc...and of course I must wait until next month.

I did get the reference I want - from a rival magazine that shall remain nameless but is increasingly beginning to look a more attractive proposition...!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts