Australia

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
I know its nothing to do with caravans ,but know a few of you on here are well travelled , i would like to know the best air fares from London to Coffs Harbour NSW in oz , and the cheapest season to go ,my wifes is itching to get over there to see our great grandson , i have tried the internet myself ,but i know some one will have gone before and found a good deal ,our travelling times are flexible

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
We used Emirates the last time we went to NZ, just be warned, make sure you are VERY Hungary, the food is none stop, it's like they kept popping out to get you a take-a-way every hour!

We used a company called Dial-a-flight (google them) both times they are very helpful and believe you can pick and choose carriers, stop overs and dates etc

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
Joby

Haven't been to Australia, but been to plenty of other places including New Zealand and generally use kayak.co.uk, travelsupermarket.com and expedia.co.uk. The latter I find very user-friendly, ...but none of them show the complete market, so you have to compare them all.

If you want to arrange complex flights, ie with stop-overs and different airlines, it can be difficult to arrange it online, so when we went to New Zealand I used roundtheworld experts.co.uk, who contacted me by phone, took details and came up with a set of flights at a good price. I also used them for airport hotels.

Keith

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We've been twice and used Singapore Airlines - like Emirates they feed you non-stop. Parents used Quantas last time and although larger seats, they didn't provide you with constant drinks and food and they only fly from London.

We found Trailfinders very helpful and got us a cracking deal on our last flights.

http://www.trailfinders.com/

TRENDING THREADS