Avondale land ranger 6400

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience of this van, have just purchased this van and seems to me to be well built, cannot find any damp which was tested with a meter, would value your thoughts. many thanks

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
Have decided to have a habitation check done and a service, think the brakes need to be checked together with the gas etc. Think I would feel happier if it was done as they would check the damp as well. Managed to find a mobile approved Engineer as the van is on a seasonal site. Do members think that having this done will help me to sell it more easily when the time comes. ? Thanks.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Generally a caravan having a full service record will give both the seller and the potential customers greater confidence in the product.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Our caravans always have a service record and it does make them easier to sell and a recent service does give purchasers confidence that all is well. Probably as useful as one with a second hand car purchase..

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Glad to hear you've taken everyone's advice and are getting it fully serviced. Yes it will help it sell because it shows care is taken. Personally I would say you have been very trusting in your purchase as I would never buy a van without a full service history any more than I would a car. If all is well and there's nothing needs doing I wouldn't rush at the end of your trial period to change the van. They're a nice van and always were. Better an older van with no problems than a newer one that can have more issues than I'd care to list.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts