avondale specials

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are currently looking for our first caravan we like the avondale dart 556/6.we would just like to know if anybody knows any caravan places that do their own specials based on the avondale dart 556/6.all responses would be grateful thank you,Nige + jane

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Nige/Jane. I went to Glossop. That day we were there for a pre-arranged collection and waited from 1030am - 645pm (another couple got there before us and were there after we left. As for "Sales/Service" if only we could talk to you!. Go instead to Raymond James at Coventry www.raymondjames.co.uk

All the best, Peter T

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I agree with Peter T- try Raymond James at Coventry.We bought a Dart 556 from them just 12 months ago-their model is called the Godiva and comes with a number of extras.We have towed this van 4500 miles around France and the UK with no problems.Raymond James are exhibiting at the NEC Caravan Show.See Michael Morgan on their stand (ask for his best price)-you should get a good deal.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Reads of Blackburn do an avondale special. As of a couple of weeks ago they also had some 2004 vans they were selling at a reduced price.One word of warning though, I was ready to do a deal with a P/x but they just wer'nt intrested, so unless you are p/x something special they might not want to know. Mind you, after that response, had I sold my van private they was no way I was going back there.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts