Avtex 15" TV

Apr 30, 2008
Visit site
Hi

Has anyone used an Avtex 15" 7 in 1 TV and how do you find it?

I am thinking of getting a TV that will take 12 and 240v so I can use it when there is no EHU.

cheers

Bob

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Hi

I bought the Avtex 17" 7 in 1 and find it excellent.

On screen controls are easy and you can receive analogue or digital TV. I also have satellite which guarantees me good reception providing no trees in the way of course.

Went for the 17" in the end because of the distance between lounge and TV cabinet in my Bailey Pageant Bordeaux.

I use it on 12v all the time along with my mini sky box also on 12v as I do not wish to be tied to EHU's.

The 17" version draws 4.5 Amps an hour from battery which is really good.

Jan 28, 2008
Visit site
We brought this one last year - and highly recommend. Its slim and easy to use, gets good freeview (where available), and is great having the dvd, freeview, tv functions all in one (as well as others). Very high quality picture. We are really pleased with it. Several other people have told me that they are definitely worth the money, as they are top of the range, and should last. We chose to buy our own one rather than have to have one of the ones which came with the van, which was a very poor quality, low spec one. You get what you pay for!

Lois

SBS

Mar 15, 2007
Visit site
We have a 6 in 1 (no digital) and find it of excellent quality. We purchased the special bracket and made a sliding mount so that it can be rotated in the cupboard between fixed bed and kitchen. Recommended.

Mike

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts