Awning Alterations

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
We have just replaced our caravan and of course the awning was not going to fit again. We are on our 3rd awning and had not previously considered alterations. However this time we used this company based in Burton on Trent www.canvasrepaircentre.co.uk/
The awning was picked up on Friday and returned on Wednesday. Although I have not had it out on the van yet, from quick look at the result the quality of the work looks excellent and the extra material is very well matched. £160 plus £30 for a carrier to collect and return is a lot cheaper than another new one.
David

May 15, 2007
Visit site
I had an awning repaired there and it was a very good job , although expensive. You have to watch their quotes as they did not tell us that vat was not included in the quote and at 20% it adds quite a lot to the finished price.

Mar 21, 2007
sites.google.com
Graham Derby said:
I had an awning repaired there and it was a very good job , although expensive. You have to watch their quotes as they did not tell us that vat was not included in the quote and at 20% it adds quite a lot to the finished price.

I was quoted £160 and thats what I paid and in my case I didnt think it was expensive.
David

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Graham Derby said:

I had mine extended by canvas repair and was quoted £180 including collection and return, I ended up paying £190 but that was because I phoned them and had a new awning bag included.

Les

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you have a Dorema awning, contact them directly. I've had new zips fitted (to the awning, not to me) at a very reasonable price and with excellent service.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts