Awning bags

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
Hello

I'm looking for an awning bag for our full size awning which fits our Bailey Pageant Bretangue. We find the awning bag which came with the awning a tight fit. Many thanks in advance

Annette

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I was given two sacks from a friendly farmer who had feed delivered in them. Gave them a damn good wash in the machine, threaded draw string through the top and now the awning fits into one bag and tied, the other bag is then put over the top of the awning overlapping the bottom bag and again tied. Result a strong awning bag which is both insect and water proof at virtually no cost to me.

G

I use a bag designed for storing a Waste Hog, which I do not use anymore. Very tough material and a drawstring top.

G

most ex shops do the isabella bags 'which are ok but over priced typical isa'

May 18, 2006
Visit site
Most caravan accessory shops sell awning bags for less than a tenner. I use two bags for the awning and one for the poles which means I can load some bits in the car and others in the van.

Graeme.

Aug 2, 2005
Visit site
You could also try either of the the following two firms. Both do good producys and have web sites.

bags 4 you, aka Gardners of Wakefield or

sew N so's

Colin

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I've been to a local dealer today and got the large bag designed for waste hog. Looked big enough in the shop, so will try this out tomorrow. Gardiners at Wakefield was the company I have seen before. Again many thanks Annette

TRENDING THREADS