AWNING BARGAIN?

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Hello peeps,we have just ordered a new awning from the Dorema Factory.http://www.dorema.co.uk/

It was so much cheaper, we bought the Montana Superlux size 17 with fibre poles,lock pads and storm straps for just over £600.They are on holiday until Jan 04 2010.The very nice chap on the phone is Brian.Just thought someone may find this useful as we have been looking for ages now.

Thursdays Child

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
BOYS. now that is very spooky cos I have been looking at stepladders.We have some already but we still struggle a bit.HIMSELF and myself are too diddy for anything bigger than a pup tent!!Strange tho as our youngest son is nearly 6ft and takes size 12 in a shoe!!!I think we have been raising a cuckoo in our nest.Mind you he is useful so it was a good swap of chicks.I do hope we can cope with all that awning or is this thing bigger than both of us?If all else fails we shall have to take in a very tall lodger to assist us.Any volunteers?

Thursdays Child

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
We carry a small set 4 steps inc the platform, it makes things easy when the awning rail is 8' up in the air & the back poles against the van req the wing-nuts tightening, i also use them for putting the satellite dish onto the top of its mounting pole.

Sproket.

May 9, 2009
Visit site
I purchased a size 14 awning last May from the Dorema Factory just off the M62. I opted for the aluminium poles.

Excellent service and the awning is brill. I have only been caravanning for 2 years and it takes my wife and I 40 mins to erect the awning on a hardstanding and 20 mins to take down. Its so easy.

Steve

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for that chaps.Glad to know you are pleased with your awning Steve as we had a Ventura Atlantic with our other van and it was good it still is as new.Our son has it now cos he has our old van too.The Ventura was never packed away wet in the 4 years we had it.LUCKY OR WHAT? It was way too expensive to buy another one in the size we need now.HIMSELF does look after all his gubbins

so he does like NEW when we can.He would have lurved a brand new van but is happy with the one we did buy and they are not easy to find these days.Roll on some better weather so we can get out again. We dont mind the cold as long as it is dry.Mind you it is nice to listen to the rain when tucked up all cosy in the van!!

HAPPY DAYS!!

Thursdays Child

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts