Awning draught skirt

Jan 26, 2006
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to this and have just bought a second hand awning. I measured correctly, i.e the rail with a ball of string to get the size etc. When I looked at the skirt however when I got home it wasn't the full length of the van. Is this wrong? I don't know because my parents caravan when we were kids we didn't have a skirt. Any help please?

John.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
John, they usually come in two bits, one to go either side of the wheel. There is often a third piece that fixes over the wheel-arch. Maybe you only have one of the pieces.

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Don't worry John a full length skirt is quite normal , just make sure you also have a rectangular fabric piece for covering the wheel arch as well . -- Steve .

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Don't worry John a full length skirt is quite normal , just make sure you also have a rectangular fabric piece for covering the wheel arch as well . -- Steve .

Oops excuse my answer I didn,t read your question correctly , John , if its a half one or a short one it doesn,t seem to be the correct one either way , but don,t forget the skirt should only be as long ( plus maybe 450 mm ) as the skirt awning rail .-- STEVE .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts