Awning Pole bracket Pad

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone ever replaced these pads to their awning. One of mine has ripped off and the other is looking deteriorated. They seem to thick to sew on but would gluing make a strong enough bond. Any advice?

s-l500_zpsi7sarbry.jpg

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
Go on to the EBAY web site and enter Isabella awning brackets, there is always options to purchase 2nd hand ones at a reasonable price.

The link above could solve your problem. Isabella make this bracket which fits into the 'beading' on your awning, supporting your 'hooked' pole. They are the ideal attachment for this purpose.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Tenpole . THe previous posters offer good advise but not sure if your problem has bee fully understood. I would suggest Locktite super glue but try the industrial one not the cheap tubes you buy in a shop .
Sir Roger

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
If the OP's picture is exactly how his awning pole connections are then the Isabella ones are no good for him as his awning doesn't have the beading for the Isabella clamps to clamp on?

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Looking at the picture again Michael I think you are right. What looks like a second bead is the lower edge of the awning rail ??

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts