awning pole dents

May 4, 2005
Visit site
After a few mishaps with my awning pole I decided to protect my van against future dents . The solution was simple, I've covered the entire van with foam pipe insulation,available at all good DIY stores. Its taken some time to do and being a 630 twin axle it wasn't cheap but I think the rustic log cabin effect will be a talking point where ever I go.The weight has not been affected as I removed the heating which wasn't needed any more.There does seem to be a slight increase in drag when towing and I'm sure it will look even better when the paint eventually drys. One down side is that I now get an awful lot of dead insects on the BACK window of my towcar!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
use ruber poiles has well. i wounld pain the caravad black to mach the car called kit form nightrider and get some red lights for it has well and get a gulwing door fit to the van. Or get some of the suff that they used to make kite out of and make a new shell for the caravan. that shud stop all dents & sracher as well. I DO NOT NOW IF IT IS BARD POOL SAFE!!

May 4, 2005
Visit site
use ruber poiles has well. i wounld pain the caravad black to mach the car called kit form nightrider and get some red lights for it has well and get a gulwing door fit to the van. Or get some of the suff that they used to make kite out of and make a new shell for the caravan. that shud stop all dents & sracher as well. I DO NOT NOW IF IT IS BARD POOL SAFE!!
Now you're just being silly!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
so are you

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts