awning repair

May 27, 2006
Visit site
Many camping accesory shops do kits for canvas repairs.

The canvas colours may not match but patch carefully on the inside and they dont realy show

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
we had a tent years ago, where after getting it back from letting a friend borrow it, we found a rip near the bottom of the tent.

We bought a repair patch, but after using it a couple of times, the patch began to look tatty and was coming off the edges with rain and use, so we took it to our local camping etc dealer. using their repair service the tent came back good as new and, although it cost us

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Gail

Last year owe awning mud wall stitching started to undo. As it was near a year old we tuck it back to the dealer to have it fix. He sent it away to be don but 2 mouths later we had not haired if it was dun so I ask what had happed he said he look in to it.

We got a awning back but when we came to use it was the wrong one.

I went back to the dealer to sort it out he said he would sort it out 2 weeks later I got a new awing because my had been lost.

Mark

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
It is probably better in the long run to get it repaired properly,if so try The Canvas Repair Centre at Burton-on-Trent on 01283541721 they are very good and have a collection and delivery service.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts