B+E Towing Driving Test

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Parksy said:
Just keep a clear head, do your observations correctly and often and I'm sure that you'll be fine Mr Bell
Hi Everyone, yeah I kept my cool and did everything i would usually do when I tow my caravan BUT I failed my test, the examiner was not the nicest person, he was extremely picking I couldn't have done any better. He failed me on not checking my handbrake before I put the trailer on the car when blatleny it was on and I did highlight that! And he also took me to a junction where he wanted me to turn right, so I pulled out but car on the other side was in the wrong lane, that car then decided he wanted to go straight on instead of turning, this stopped me from going, so by the time I could go the lights had changed!, the examiner basically said I was blocking the road as I was over the line, but my argument is I couldn't go because of the car not making a decision to be in the right line, and I wouldn't have gone through a red light if I moved, so I was going to fail which ever way you look at it. I'm am extrelmy angry at this as I have towed for over three yrs and I know what I am doing but because of this one bloke i now I have do my test again which is very expensive!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts