Bad Weather

Jan 23, 2007
Visit site
Just returned from The Green in Bishops Castle, Had awful weather but the site was lovely, had great fun watching the goats escaping, and the kids loved the stream, so much so we left our van there and are returning again this weekend, ON A BAD POINT (sorry for shouting) during the bad weather i was amazed at the amount of caravaners that drive to the showers and damaged the grass in the prosess, surley a short walk to the showers and getting wet is better than killing the grass??? your thoughts ????????????

Jul 3, 2006
Visit site
Just read the post in general about overweight caravaners, I was brought up on a diet of sausage n chips and all things nice but hardly any tv. I don't think the diet is any worse these days, just the volume eaten compared to the excercise taken ratio is out of balance, too many people sitting in front of the goggle box.

As for not killing the grass, well that would involve actally thinking about others before yourself, a sadly dissapearing virtue, but hey, now that we have our sattelite tv, pc, playstation etcetc we don't need to talk to anyone else or worry about how they feel.

TRENDING THREADS