Bailey Cadiz awning question ?

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

Taking delivery of a new Bailey Cadiz in February and want to know the measurement from the awning rail to the beginning near side front window. Specifically I want to know wether a 420cm air awning will fit without overlapping the windows

Tia
Y
Wwwdot

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
http://www.practicalcaravan.com/reviews/caravan/29846-bailey-unicorn-cadiz

1045cm according to our Editor. See above link.

Dusty thats the complete awning size...re read the OP's question :lol:

On that note if you do click on the link dusty has supplied above it shows the left side of the window below the curve of the rail, this tells me it wont go that side of the window, this is the same as my van (Fleetwood) I can however put it between the right hand side of the window and the door so if that is the case you need to measure from the door to the rear of the van. Good luck.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
No Sky.No Wifi. Relying on 3g and missing things :p
wwwdot.
Best measure it yourself and avoid an y misunderstandings.
Very fine HPA at the Three Horseshoes. Almost as good as Wherry.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Ring Glossop Caravans awning department. They have a book which will tell you. When we were looking for an air awning for our previous van they told us which ones would fit without overlapping a window. Turned out it was none of them.
Mel

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Mel said:
Ring Glossop Caravans awning department. They have a book which will tell you. When we were looking for an air awning for our previous van they told us which ones would fit without overlapping a window. Turned out it was none of them.
Mel

Thanks Mel that sounds a good idea

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
We have a Kampa Air Awning And Cartagena. When we use this Awning it has to cover part of the rear corner of the front nearside window to allow the door to fully open, otherwise it fouls the front support air filled strut.

May 9, 2009
Visit site
Wwwdot,
I have a 390 Kampa air awning and it fits between the window and door holder on front and goes as far as the Cadiz decal. There looks to be more than 30cms between the decal and curve in the awning rail at the rear so should fit ok

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Taff. Well I took the plunge today and ordered a Vango Varkala 420 at a very good price (2015 model). Like the new one but this was nearly half the price.

Thanks to all who posted replies

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts