Bailey Caravan Dimensions for Awning

Dec 5, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

Awning assistance required, please.

I've just bought a 2009 Series 6 Bailey Senator Wyoming and need to know some measurements so that I can buy a porch awning that is wide enough so that it does not the laft or right side of it do not sit against any part of the windows.

If anyone has this caravan, on the side of the caravan that has the door, please could you tell me the measurements between the right edge of the front window and the left edge of the rear window, the measurements between the right edge of the front window and the right edge of the rear window, and the measurements between the right edge of the front window and the rear of the caravan (where the awning rail is).

Also, if anyone has any advice on porch awnings that miss the windows, I would be most grateful.

Thank you so much in advance.

Shaun.

Dec 5, 2018
Visit site
Hi DaveA1,

Thank you for your swift response.

Unfortunately, the link you've supplied doesn't seem to be working for me.

1088 relates to a full awning for my van, but I'm after a porch awning instead, that is wide enough so that neither side of it lands on a window.

Thanks again. For your comments though.

Shaun.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Shaun.
There is an answer that fits your requirements,.
I have a s6 Wyoming.
I have two porch awnings Blow up Kampa. Isabella Magnum.Both very good, BUT neither does what you ask.
The Izzy will always overlap one of the windows. TheKampa was the same but deflated so often I gave up..
Imo, go for a Magnum Izzy and don’t worry about window coverage.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I’ve got a Dorema Quattro and I spent ages looking at different awning options between full, midi or porch. But whatever non-full I looked at it wasn’t possible to avoid the front support of the awning going across the front nearside window. This is because the space between the front edge of the door frame and rear edge of the window is too narrow to allow the awning support to fit. I cannot move the awning further forward because the slope of the roof then interferes.
Before pitching I wipe the window with a wet J cloth and wipe the awning foam support to. Not had any scratches on the window.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts