Bailey Curtain Replacement

Aug 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi there
We will be selling our Bailey Carolina in the next couple of months, and whilst getting it ready for sale, have realised that we took off the long curtain that goes around the seating area for when it is made into a bed - and now can't remember where we put it!

We would like to sell the van complete and wondered if there was somewhere we could get a new one - I am guessing Bailey themselves do this sort of thing? Have tried googling to no avail.

Thanks in advance

Lesley

Oct 19, 2007
Visit site
Hello Lesley,

My mum and dad had an upholstery problem with their brand new van. The dealers they bought the van off were most unhelpful, as were the customer service of the van's makers. I got on the phone to the customer service on mum and dad's behalf and insisted they advise who is responsible for the upholstery. They gave me the upholsterer's telephone number and details and I called them direct. The upholsterers themselves could not have been more helpful, sending a courier to collect the bench cushions, they were recovered properly and returned within a week so that mum and dad could carry on their caravan lifestyle of being away more than they are at home! May be worth calling Bailey and doing a bit of digging around.

Good luck.

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
On our first Bailey caravan we damaged some of the wallpaper on a back wall. We contacted Bailey with the model and year of the van and they sent us a roll of the paper. They were very helpful so I would encourage you to contact them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts